As described at Verizon Wireless website, HTC Droid DNA comes with these specification and features:
- Dimensions: 141 x 70.5 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 141.7 g
- Color: Black
- Network: 2G:CDMA 800 / 1900; GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; 3G Network: CDMA2000 1xEV-DO; HSDPA: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100; 4G Network: LTE 700
- SIM: Micro-SIM
- Platform: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with HTC Sense
- Processor: Qualcomm® APQ8064 Quad-core 1.5 GHz, MDM9615M
- GPU: Adreno 320
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Display: 5.0 Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen display (1080 x 1920 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 screen protection and HTC Sense UI 4+
- Alert types: Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Headset jack: 3.5mm
- Rear Camera: 8 MP (3264×2448 pixels) with autofocus and LED flash
- Front camera: Yes, 2.1 MP, 1080p@30fps
- Camera Features: Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, face and smile detection
- Video: Yes, 1080p@30fps, stereo sound rec., video stabilization
- Internal memory: 16 GB (11 GB user available) storage, 2 GB RAM
- Expandable memory: No
- Data Speed: HSPA, EV-DO Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps; LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- NFC: Yes
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL)
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser: HTML5
- Radio: TBD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Java: Yes
- Support music format: DivX/XviD/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2020 mAh battery
- Stand-by: Up to 353 h
- Talk time: Up to 12 h 40 min
Before using your HTC Droid DNA smartphone, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as DROID DNA by HTC Phone with preinstalled 3FF SIM, Wall/USB Charger, SIM Tray Removal Tool, Quick Start Guide, Global Support Brochure, Product Safety & Warranty Guide.
Operating instruction of HTC Droid DNA smartphone at a glance:
How to set the resolution screen?
Follow this instruction:
1. On the Viewfinder screen, tap Setting.
2. Tap Aspect and Resolution, and then choose an image resolution.
3. Tap Video Quality, and then choose a video resolution
How to remove a Home screen panel?
Try this instruction:
If you feel you need fewer Home screens, you can remove some.
1. On the Home screen, pinch the touch screen or press HOME to go to Leap view.
2. Press and hold the panel you want to remove. Don’t lift your finger just yet.
3. Drag the panel to [X].
How to add an Internet calling account?
1. Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap Setting -> Call.
2. Under Internet call settings, tap Accounts.
3. Tap Add account.
4. Enter your account details.
5. Tap Menu -> Save.
6. To set Droid DNA by HTC to receive Internet calls on your added account, tap the Receive incoming callscheck button.
How to lock a message?
You can lock a message so that it will not be deleted even if you delete the other messages in the conversation.
1. On the All messages screen, tap a contact (or phone number) to display the exchange of messages with that contact.
2. Tap the message that you want to lock.
3. Tap Lock messageon the options menu. A lock icon is displayed
To know more about operating instruction of HTC Droid DNA smartphone, you can download this HTC Droid DNA user manual below.
Table contents of HTC Droid DNA user manual
- Setting up your phone
- Your first week with your new phone
- Phone calls
- Search and Web browser
- Photos, videos, and music
- Sync, backup, and reset
- HTC Sync Manager
- Travel and maps
- Essential apps
- Google Play and other apps
- Internet connections
- Bluetooth and NFC
- Settings and security
- Other essentials
- Trademarks and copyrights
This HTC Droid DNA user manual is available for FREE at Verizon Wireless website, manualpdfnit.blogspot.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download HTC Droid DNA user guide manual.pdf (1.56 MB)