As described at Motorola website, Motorola Electrify 2 comes with these specification and features:
- Released: 2012, July
- Carrier: US Cellular
- Dimensions: 128.5 x 65.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 130 g
- Price: $499.99 or $99.99 with two year contract
- Color: Black
- Splash resistant: Yes
- Platform: Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset: TI OMAP 4430
- CPU: Dual-core 1.2 GHz
- GPU: PowerVR SGX540
- 2G Network: CDMA 800 / 1900; GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network: CDMA2000 1xEV-DO; HSDPA 900 / 2100
- SIM: Mini-SIM
- Display: 4.3 inches (540 x 960 pixels) TFT capacitive touchscreen display, 16M colors
- Multitouch: Yes with ColorBoost technology
- Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Card slot: Yes, microSD card support, up to 32 GB
- Internal memory: 8 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- Rear Camera: 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Front Camera: VGA
- Camera Features: Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization
- Video: Yes, 1080p@30fps
- Data Speed: EV-DO Rev.A, up to 3.1 Mbps, HSDPA, HSUPA
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass, ambient light, eCompass and battery temp
- Battery: Li-Ion 1780 mAh
- Stand-by time: Up to 264 h (3G)
- Talk time: Up to 11 h (3G)
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML, Adobe Flash
- Radio: Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Java: Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Colors: Black
- Music and Video: MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC+ player; MP4/WMV/H.263/H.264 player
- Document viewer: Yes
- Social Network Services: Yes
- Others: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Photo viewer/editor, Organizer, Voice memo/dial and Predictive text input.
Operating instruction and troublehooting tips of Motorola Electrify 2 smartphone, at a glance.
How to set up your phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot?
Follow this instruction:
1. Touch Apps -> Settings -> Tethering & Mobile Hotspot -> Mobile Hotspot to turn on the hotspot.
2. Touch Mobile Hotspot settings -> Configure Mobile Hotspot to change hotspot security and configuration settings:
- Network SSID: Enter a unique name for your hotspot and touch Next.
- Security: Select WPA2 PSK. Enter a unique password. Other users can access your Wi-Fi hotspot only if they enter the correct password.
- Note: Keep it secure. To protect your phone and hotspot from unauthorized access, it is strongly recommended that you set up hotspot Security (WPA2is the most secure), including password.
- Broadcast Channel: Select a channel that minimizes potential interference. You may need to try different channels after your hotspot is active for a time.and other operating intrctions
3. Touch Save when the settings are complete.
How to reset your phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone?
Try this way:
- Touch Apps -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone
How to set a PIN lock?
Try this way:
- Touch Apps -> Settings -> Security & Screen Lock -> Screen lock -> PIN.
- Enter a numeric PIN, then confirm it.
- When prompted, enter the PIN to unlock the phone
- Use face recognition software to unlock your phone
- Note: This feature is less secure than a pattern, PIN, or password.
- To get started, touch Apps -> Settings -> Security & Screen Lock -> Screen lock -> Face Unlock.
- Follow the instructions and look toward the front camera lens. When the face capture is complete, you’ll be prompted to choose a pattern or PIN as a backup security measure you can use when the phone can’t see your face clearly.
- To unlock the phone, flick to the right and look toward the front camera lens.
For more information about operating instruction and troubleshooting tips of Motorola Electrify 2 smartphone, please download the Motorola Electrify 2 user guide below.
Table contents of Motorola Electrify 2 user guide
- Let’s go
- Home screen
- Apps & updates
- Text entry
- Social networking
- Photos & videos
- Tips & tricks
- Safety, Regulatory & Legal
This Motorola Electrify 2 user manual is available for FREE at US Cellular website, manualpdfnit.blogspot.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Motorola Electrify 2 user guide.pdf (5.48 MB)