Here is table contents of Nokia Lumia 820 manual.
- Get started
- People & messaging
- Maps & navigation
- Phone management & connectivity
- Help and support
- Product and safety information
- Copyrights and other notices
As described at Nokia website, Nokia Lumia 820 comes with these specification and features:
- Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100; LTE 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600
- SIM: Micro-SIM
- Released: 2012, November
- Price: $399.99 or $49.99 with a contract
- Dimensions: 123.8 x 68.5 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- Colors: Black, Gray, Red, Yellow, White, Blue, Violet
- Platform: Microsoft Windows Phone 8
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon
- CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- GPU: Adreno 225
- Display: 4.3 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels); 16M colors; Nokia ClearBlack display
- Multitouch: Yes
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Internal memory: 8 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- Card slot: microSD, up to 64 GB
- Camera: 8 Megapixel camera (3264×2448 pixels), autofocus, Carl Zeiss Tessar lens, F2.2, dual LED flash, Geo-tagging, VGA front facing camera.
- Video: Yes, 1080p@30fps
- Data Speed: HSDPA 42 Mbps; HSUPA 5.76 Mbps; LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: Yes, v3.1 with A2DP, EDR
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Browser: HTML5
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Radio: No
- Java: No
- Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes with Dolby Headphone sound enhancement
- Others: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player, MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player, SNS integration, Document viewer/editor, Video/photo editor, Voice memo/command and Predictive text input.
- Battery: Li-Ion 1650 mAh (BP-5T)
- Stand-by time: Up to 330 h (3G)
- Talk time: Up to 8 h (3G)
- Music play: Up to 55 h
Before using your Nokia Lumia 820 smartphone, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as Nokia Lumia 820 smartphone, Nokia AC-50U MicroUSB Charger, Battery BP-5T 1650 mAh, Nokia Charging and Data Cable (CA-190CD), Product and Safety Information Booklet, Quick Start Guide, Smart Setup card and NFC tag.
Operating Instruction and troubleshooting tips of Nokia Lumia 820 smartphone.
How to remove the SIM card?
1. Switch the phone off.
2. Remove the back cover.
3. If the battery is in, lift it out.
4. Push the card in until you hear a click, then pull the card out.
How to download music from Nokia Music?
1. On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Nokia Music.
2. Browse to the song or album you want to download.
3. Tap the price of the song or album. Some songs can only be downloaded as part of an album.
4. If asked, sign in to your Nokia account.
5. Select a payment method
How to download an app, game, or other item?
1. Tap Store.
2. Tap an item to view its details.
3. If the item has a price, tap buy, or to try the item for free for a limited time, tap try. If the item is free, tap install. The availability of payment methods depends on your country of residence and your network service
4. If you’re not signed in to your Microsoft account, sign in now.
5. Follow the instructions shown on your phone.
How to back up and restore data on your phone?
- Accidents can happen, so set your phone to back up your settings and stuff to SkyDrive.
- You need a Microsoft account to connect your phone to SkyDrive.
1. On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings -> backup.
2. If asked, sign in to your Microsoft Account.
3. Select what to back up and how.
This Nokia Lumia 820 user manual is available for FREE at Nokia website, manualpdfnit.blogspot.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Nokia Lumia 820 user manual.pdf (1.14 MB)