Here is table contents of ZTE Avid 4G manual.
- Getting Started
- Knowing the Basics
- Connecting to Networks and Devices
- Phone Calls
- Google Talk
- Maps, Navigation, Local, and Latitude
- Google Search and Voice Search
- Music and Play Music
- Sound Recorder
- More Apps
- Play Store
- For Your Safety
As described at ZTE website, ZTE Avid 4G comes with these specification and features:
- Network: CDMA2000 1xEV-DO; LTE
- SIM: Mini-SIM
- Released: 2012, December
- Price: $149
- Dimensions: 124 x 65.5 x 11.9 mm
- Weight: 148.8 g
- Colors: Black
- Platform: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- CPU: Dual-Core 1.2 GHz Krait
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Display: 4.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Multitouch: Yes
- Internal memory: 4 GB (2.3 GB user available), 512 MB RAM
- Card slot: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Rear camera: 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Front camera: VGA
- Camera features: Geo-tagging, touch focus
- Data Speed: EV-DO Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps, LTE
- WLAN: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, with A2DP
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Browser: HTML5
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Radio: No
- Java: Yes
- Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Battery: Li-Ion 1730 mAh battery
- Stand-by time: Up to 260 h
- Talk time: Up to 4 h
Operating Instruction and troubleshooting tips of ZTE Avid 4G smartphone at a glance.
How to set the System Language?
Try this way:
1. Touch the Home Key -> Menu Key -> System settings -> Language & input > Language.
2. Select the language you need.
Setting the Date and Time:
1. Touch the Home Key -> Menu Key -> System settings -> Date & time.
2. Uncheck Automatic date & time and Automatic time zone if you want to set the date, time and time zone by yourself.
3. Set the date, time, time zone, and date/time format.
How to change Screen Brightness?
Follow this instruction:
1. Touch the Home Key -> Menu Key -> System settings -> Display -> Brightness.
2. Check Automatic brightness to make the phone adjust the screen brightness automatically, or uncheck it to adjust the brightness manually.
3. Touch OK.
How to Add a Wi-Fi Network?
1. Touch the Home Key -> Menu Key -> System settings -> Wi-Fi.
2. Slide the Wi-Fi switch to the ON position.
3. Touch ADD NETWORK and enter the network SSID (name). If necessary, enter security or other network configuration details.
4. Touch Save.
This ZTE Avid 4G user manual is available for FREE at ZTE website, manualpdfnit.blogspot.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download ZTE Avid 4G user manual.pdf (1.25 MB)