As described at Sprint website, LG Mach comes with these specification and features:
- Platform: Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon
- CPU: Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait
- GPU: Adreno 225
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- 2G Network: CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G Network: CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G Network: LTE 1900
- SIM: Mini-SIM
- Dimensions: 117.9 x 65 x 12.2 mm (4.64 x 2.56 x 0.48 in)
- Weight: 167.8 g (5.89 oz)
- Keyboard: QWERTY
- Display: 4.0 inches (~233 ppi pixel density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 480 x 800 pixels, 16M colors
- Multitouch: Yes
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal memory: 8 GB
- Card slot: Yes, microSD card support, up to 32 GB
- Data Speed: EV-DO Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps; LTE
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Rear facing camera: 5 MP (2592×1944 pixels) with autofocus and LED flash
- Front facing camera: VGA
- Video: 1080p
- Camera features: Geo-tagging
- Alert types: Vibration, MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Battery: Li-Ion 1700 mAh
- Talk time: Up to 9 h 30 min
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML5
- Java: Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Colors: Black
- Music player: MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
- Social Network Services: Yes
- Google services: Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk
- Document viewer: Yes
- Photo viewer/editor: Yes
- Organizer: Yes
- Voice memo/dial: Yes
- Predictive text input (Swype): Yes
Operating instruction and problem solving of LG Mach smartphone at a glance
How to turn on or off the Sprint 4G network?
Follow the instruction below:
1. Tap HOME key -> Menu -> System settings -> Data usage.
2. Tap the Mobile data switch to turn on or Tap the Mobile data switch to turn off
How to share your phones data connection as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot?
Try this way:
1. Tap HOME key -> Menu -> System settings -> Networks tab -> Connectivity.
2. Tap Portable Wi-Fi hotspot to activate it. (A blue checkmark will appear) After a moment, the phone starts broadcasting its Wi-Fi network name (SSID), so you can connect it with up to 8 computers or other phones.
3. To change the network name (SSID) or secure its Wi-Fi network, tap Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
4. In the dialog box, configure the options.
5. Tap Save.
How to use SmartShare and allow content sharing?Solution:
1. Tap HOME key -> Menu -> SmartShare.
2. Tap Menu -> Settings.
3. Tap Discoverable to checkmark it which enables your phone to be detected by other phones.
- Checkmark Always accept request to automatically accept sharing requests from other phones.
- Checkmark Receive files to allow other phones to upload media files to your phone.
4. Under the MY SHARED CONTENTS section, tap to checkmark the types of content you would like to share: Pictures, Videos, Music.
5. SmartShare is now activated and ready to share the available content type(s) you selected for sharing.
How to pair the Bluetooth to your phone?
Try this way:
1. Verify your Bluetooth is active.
2. From the Bluetooth settings page, tap Make phone visible to make your phone visible. Your phone must be visible to successfully pair with an external phone.
3. Tap Search for phones. (Your phone will display a list of discovered in-range Bluetooth phones.)
4. Tap a phone from the list to initiate pairing.
5. Depending on the phone, you might have to tap Pair to accept the passkey (if they match on both phones), confirm matching passkeys, or enter the passkey or PIN Code.
6. Tap Done -> OK if you entered a passkey or PIN code or passkey.
7. The external phone will then have to accept the connection and enter your phones PIN code. Once successfully paired to an external phone, Bluetooth icon appears within the Status Bar.
and other operating instruction smartphone
To know more about operating instruction and troubleshooting tips of LG Mach smartphone, you can download this LG Mach user manual below.
Table contents of LG Mach user manual
- Get Started
- Phone Basic
- Phone Calls
- Accounts and Messaging
- Apps and Entertainment
- Web and Data
- Camera and Video
- Tools and Calendar
This LG Mach user manual is available for FREE at Sprint website, manualpdnit.blogspot.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download LG Mach User Guide.PDF (5.14 MB)