As described at LG official website, LG Spirit 4G comes with these specification and features:
- Technology: CDMA, LTE
- Frequencies: 1.9 GHz CMDA PCS, 800 MHz CDMA, 1.7/2.1 GHz AWS
- Dimensions: 5.08″ x 2.61″ x 0.37″ (H x W x D)
- Weight: 4.3 oz.
- Network: Tri-Band/Dual-Mode/LTE B2, B4
- Data Transmission: EVDO, 1xRTT, LTE
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2 GHz Dual-core, Dual-channel, Single LTE Chipset
- Display: 4.5″ True Color IPS Display (960 x 540 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass Touchscreen
- Standard Battery: 2,150 mAh
- Talk Time: up to 4 hours
- Standby Time: up to 160 hours
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Memory: up to 4.3 GB Internal (external microSD slot is expandable up to 32 GB)
- 4G Mobile Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth Version: 3.0
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n
- Location: GPS
Before using your LG Spirit 4G smartphone, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as Standard Battery, Travel Adapter and USB Cable, microSD Memory Card, Vehicle Power Adapter, Bluetooth Headset (HBM-280) and LG TONE + BluetoothStereo Headset (HBS-730).
Operating Instruction and Troubleshooting Tips of LG Spirit 4G at a Glance
What I do when the phone locked up and does not function?
Remove the battery and install it to restart your phone again. (similar to how you may restart your PC/ computer).
How can I perform a factory reset if I can’t access the phone’s setting menu?
1. Turning off your mobile phone.
2. Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Power/Lock Key + Volume Down Key.
3. Release the keys when the FACTORY HARD RESET screen is displayed.
4. Press the Power/Lock Key to continue or the Volume Keys to cancel.
5. Press the Power/Lock Key once more to confirm or the Volume Keys to cancel.
If a factory reset is performed, all installed applications and user data will be erased. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
How to set up VPN?
VPN access configuration is different according to each company. To configure VPN access from your phone, you must obtain the details from your company’s network administrator.
How to Update my LG Spirit?
Update your smart phone by connecting it to your PC
1. Go to www.lg.com -> Support -> Search for the model.
2. Scroll down and click on the SOFTWARE UPDATE tab.
3. Install and execute the USB DRIVER and LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL by clicking the Download button.
4. Connect your phone to the PC using the USB Cable.
5. Click Start Updating within the LG Mobile Support to Begin.
To know more about operating instruction and troublehooting tips of LG Spirit 4G smartphone, you can download this LG Spirit 4G user manual.
Table Contents of LG Spirit 4G User Manual
- Phone Overview
- Setting Up Your Device
- Setting up your Google Account
- Phone’s Status Icons
- Getting to Know the Home Screen
- Applications: How to View, Open and Switch
- Your Home screen
- Managing Notifications
- Using QuickMemo
- Searching Your Phone and the Web
- Locking the Screen
- Customizing the Home Screen
- Connecting Quickly With Your Contacts
- Connecting to Mobile Networks
- microSD Card
- Connecting Your Device to Your Computer
- Sending data from your phone using Bluetooth
- Communication Contacts
- Chatting with Friends
- Voice Dialer
- Checking the Weather
- Play Store
- Downloading and Installing Applications
- Music Player
- Polaris Office
This LG Spirit 4G user manual is available for FREE at LG website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website)
user manual pdf english
user manual pdf spanish